- You can now export a segment of your customers as a CSV file. Apply the desired filters or saved segments, and click on the Export (CSV) link in the Customers page. As before, the export will be prepared and a link to download the file will be sent via email.
- The date range and time intervals that you apply to charts are now preserved in the URLs, making links to charts more shareable. ChartMogul will gradually preserve more aspects of your filters and analysis in the URL of a chart, making it easier to share specific analyses.
- [API only] Fixed an issue whereby invoices for manual customers were incorrectly accepted by the Import API.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect calculation of MRR for some accounts.
- [API only] Fixed a bug that incorrectly prevented accepting a null value for the email parameter of a customer.
- [API only] Fixed a bug that caused the total_pages attribute to return incorrect values in paginated endpoints.
- Several fixes and improvements to the UI.