- No new features this week.
- [Chargify only] Fixed an issue that caused incorrect MRR Movements in some cases when component prorations are used in Chargify.
- Fixed an error that occurred when two custom attribute filters were used, both using the not present filter operation.
- You can now import invoices for an Import API customer, even if the customer has been merged into a customer from one of our native integrations (Stripe, Recurly, Chargify, etc.).
- [Stripe only] Fixed an issue which resulted in incorrect activity numbers in the Customers chart data table in some cases.
- Fixed a bug with the cash flow charts, whereby reported numbers were incorrect when selecting the Week interval.
- Fixed a bug that prevented MRR Movements from being displayed on customer profiles for some customers.
- Several fixes and enhancements to the UI.