Often when a customer is missing, it is because we have not yet received the information we need from your billing system that would cause them to be imported to ChartMogul.
A few examples of triggers for customers to be imported would be:
- If you use the Google Sheets app or Import API, customers should be created as you send them, regardless of whether you add a free trial date or invoice.
- The new Stripe integration imports customers when they are created. Previous versions import customers once they have been charged for a transaction or if they have a subscription in a trial state.
- Customers in Chargebee and PayPal are imported when they are created.
- Customers in Braintree, Recurly, and Chargify are imported once they have been charged for a transaction, or if they have a subscription in a trial state.
- Customers in App Store Connect and Google Play will automatically update in ChartMogul about once a day with new activity.
- Customers in GoCardless will be reported in ChartMogul if they were present in your GoCardless account at the time of the initial connection to ChartMogul, or if they have been charged for a transaction.
If there is a particular customer missing and you're unsure why, we're here to help. Submit a request and we'll do our best to assist.