- No new features this week.
- [Chargify only] Fixed a bug that resulted in incorrect MRR movements, because coupons that were meant only for metered components were incorrectly applied to subscriptions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from saving edits to custom attributes in the app.
- [Zuora only] You can now choose to report usage-based charges as either recurring or non-recurring revenue. By default, usage-based charges will be reported as non-recurring revenue.
- [API only] Fixed a bug that was causing the API to incorrectly return a 404 error when a customer's subscriptions or invoices were requested, and there were no results to return.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect reporting of cashflow numbers when a zero-decimal currency like Japanese Yen was used for transactions, and a non zero-decimal currency like British Pounds was used for reporting.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the maps showing no data.
- Several improvements and fixes to the UI.