- No new features this week.
- [API only] Fixed an issue that caused incomplete data to be returned in some list endpoints.
- [Chargebee only] Fixed a bug that incorrectly added a refund in ChartMogul for invoices that were written off in Chargebee.
- [Stripe only] ChartMogul now supports Stripe's multi-plan subscriptions. Each plan in a Stripe multi-plan subscription will be reported as a separate subscription with its own MRR in ChartMogul.
- [Stripe only] Fixed an issue which was resulting in incorrect MRR Movements due to some webhooks sent out of order by Stripe.
- [Google Sheets only] Fixed a bug that prevented some ChartMogul data sources from showing up in Google Sheets.
- Added an 'ALL' shortcut to the date range selectors in charts. This shortcut will set the date range from the earliest date for which data exists, to the current date.
- Several improvements and fixes to the application UI.