- The Recognized Revenue chart now has two CSV exports - one a summary of the data table for the applied time period and filters, and another with the full detailed historical recognition schedule. This should allow users to perform quick analyses and also detailed consolidation of revenue recognition data.
- Customers whose subscription payments are past their due date are now reported with the status Past Due. Users can now filter by Status > is > Past Due to identify these customers.
- Minor performance improvements to the customer profile pages.
- Performance enhancements on the MRR Movements chart.
- Performance enhancements on the Metrics API endpoints for MRR, ARR, Customers count, ARPA and ASP metrics.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in incorrect reporting on the Overview page in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the time period to be ignored in the CSV export of the Recognized Revenue data table.
- Fixed a discrepancy between metrics reported by the Metrics API vs those reported by the dashboard.
- Fixed an error that was occurring with the List Customer Subscriptions endpoint.
- Fixed a bug that prevented future dated MRR activity from being reported in some cases.