- No new features this week.
- The label "M" denoting manual customers in the Customers List has been removed for keeping consistency with the rest of the data in the list. Users can filter out manual customers by using the filter Data source > has at least one of the following > Manual/CSV (Manual).
- Performance enhancements on the Customer Churn rate chart.
- Minor improvements to the timezone picker in data settings.
- Minor improvements to the Revenue Recognition chart UI.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in mismatched reporting between the MRR data tables and the activity drill-downs from the tables.
- Fixed an issue relating to timezones that resulted in slightly incorrect CSV exports for Revenue Recognition charts.
- Fixed a bug that was misrepresenting percentage change in cases of sustained MRR contraction over several intervals.