Adding a data source
- Click the Data Platform icon on the left menu to navigate to the Data Platform tab.
- Add a data source by clicking Add a data source button in the Data Sources section.
- In the popup, select Braintree.
- Once you select your data source type, enter a name for your data source and click Next.
- Go to your Braintree Control Panel and from Account in the top menu, select API Keys.
- Select your Environment in ChartMogul (either Sandbox or Production), enter your Public and Private API keys and your Merchant ID into the relevant fields in your ChartMogul account.
- Click on Save.
Add a webhook to enable real-time reporting
- Go to your Braintree Control Panel and from Settings in the top menu, select Webhooks.
- Click New Webhook, then paste your ChartMogul webhook URL in the Destination URL field.
- Select the following options and then click Save.
Import your historical data
Click Import Data. This will start your data import and connect the Braintree webhook to your ChartMogul account.
The import can take some time if you have many customers. After the import has concluded, ChartMogul will update automatically with any new activity.