You will need to be an Admin to complete the following steps.
Adding a data source
- Click the data platform icon on the left menu to navigate to the Data platform tab. Alternatively, you can click the link mentioned below to directly move to the data platform tab - https://app.chartmogul.com/#/data-platform
- Add a data source by clicking Add a data source button in the Data Sources section
- In the popup, select "Chargify"
- Once you select your data source type, enter a name for your data source and click on Next
Add a webhook to enable real-time reporting
- Log in to your Chargify Dashboard and navigate to the Config > Settings > Webhooks page from the left menu.
- Click Add New Endpoint, and check Send Webhooks to my Webhook Endpoint(s)
- Next, paste your ChartMogul Webhook URL (from the previous steps) into the Webhook Endpoints field.
- Select all of the fields in the Webhook Subscriptions options by clicking on All On and then click Save.
Import your historical data
- In the Chargify dashboard, navigate to the Config > Integrations page from the left menu.
- Click on the New API v1 Key button, copy your Chargify API key, paste it into the ChartMogul API field, and enter your Chargify subdomain into the ChartMogul subdomain field.
If your Chargify account is at https://company.chargify.com, your subdomain would be 'company'.
- In ChartMogul, choose whether to include metered components in your recurring revenue. Metered components are additional, non-recurring charges (such as supplementary fees).
- Click on Save and then on Import Data. This will start your data import and connect your webhook. The import can take some time - you will get an email when the process is complete and your data is fully imported into ChartMogul.
What you need to know:
- We do not support prepaid usage components in ChartMogul. These will be treated as non-recurring charges.
- ChartMogul does not support the proration scheme setting charge/credit the full amount of the difference in quantity. If you have it set in your Chargify account, ChartMogul will treat the full amount as a prorated amount which will inflate your MRR.