You will need to be an Admin to complete the following steps.
Adding a data source
- In your ChartMogul account, head to Admin > Data Sources.
- Click on Add data source.
- In the dialogue that opens, enter a name for your connection into the Name field.
- Click on the System drop down menu and select Chargify.
- Click on Next to continue.
Add a webhook to enable real-time reporting
- Log in to your Chargify Dashboard and navigate to the Settings page from the top menu.
- Select Webhooks from the side menu.
- Click Add New Endpoint, then paste your ChartMogul Webhook URL (from the previous steps) into the URL field.
- Select all of the fields in the Webhook Subscriptions options by clicking on All On and then click Save.
Import your historical data
- In the Chargify dashboard, navigate to the Integrations page from the top menu.
- Click on the New API v1 Key button, copy your Chargify API key, paste it into the ChartMogul API field, and enter your Chargify subdomain into the ChartMogul subdomain field.
If your Chargify account is at https://company.chargify.com, your subdomain would be 'company'.
- In ChartMogul, choose whether to include metered components in your recurring revenue. Metered components are additional, non-recurring charges (such as supplementary fees).
- Click on Save and then on Import Data. This will start your data import and connect your webhook. The import can take some time - you will get an email when the process is complete and your data is fully imported into ChartMogul.