ChartMogul Maps relies on customer location data to calculate and display subscription metrics geographically.
ChartMogul imports customer metadata (including location) from your billing system when the customer is first created. Customers who sign up without providing a credit card or billing address will lack location data and, therefore, aren’t included in the dataset ChartMogul uses for Maps.
View the customer’s location in their record, under Details:
Specifying a customer’s location
There are several ways to specify a customer’s location in ChartMogul:
- In the customer record, locate the Details section, hover over Location, and click the Edit icon. Then, select a country from the drop-down.
- For custom sources:
- Navigate to Data & Config > Sources.
- Select a source.
- Find the customer and click the Edit icon.
- Choose a country in the Country column.
- Include Region Name or its Code (as listed in the Region Codes table) in the Country column and, if applicable, the US State Name or Code in the State column while importing billing data using CSV.