If you have plans that are related in some way, e.g. all monthly plans, it can be useful to group them into a single plan group.
- Creating a plan group
- Removing and hiding plan groups
- Renaming a plan group
- Comparing plan group segments
Creating a plan group
To create a plan group follow these steps:
- Go to Admin > Plans in your ChartMogul account: https://app.chartmogul.com/#admin/plans
- Click New plan group to create a new plan group, and then select the plans you would like to include in the new group.
- Define a name for the new plan group and click Save.
Once you have completed these steps you will be able to select your new plan group from the Plans drop-down menu.
Removing and hiding plan groups
To hide or show a plan group, click the 'eye' next to the plan group name.
To delete a plan group, click 'Delete' next to a plan group name.
Renaming a plan group
To rename a plan group, click the group you would like to rename in the table, change the name in the input box, then click 'Save'.
Comparing plan group segments
You can compare plan groups using Segmentation. To compare two plan groups, navigate to a chart and click New Segment.
This will add a new segment to the chart. Next, select a plan group for each segment by clicking on ADD Filter > Plan > has at least one of the following and selecting one of the plan groups that will be listed at the top.
Once you have created and selected two plan groups, you can compare them in the chart. In the example below, we can see that the MRR from annual plans is growing rapidly while the MRR from monthly plans stopped growing.