You'll need to be Read-only, Staff, Admin, or Owner to export data. Read more about user roles and permissions.
ChartMogul provides numerous ways to export metrics and data, depending on the type and format of the information you need. We've organized the information here based on the type of information you'd like to export:
- Customers and Custom Attributes
- MRR Movements
- Subscription Metrics
- Transactions and Cash Flow
Resources and further reading:
Customers and Custom Attributes
Export customers, custom attributes, and tags to a destination. Learn more about destinations.
Export to CSV
There are three customer–related datasets you can export to CSV:
- Customers — the current customer table, with an option to export Visible columns only or All data.
- Subscriptions — all subscriptions data, including plan, MRR, start date, status, and more.
- MRR per customer per month — customers with MRR by month.
Export to Google Sheets
Export customer profile data, including Customer Details, Tags, and Custom Attributes, to a Google Sheet. Learn more.
ChartMogul generates an MRR movement for each change to a subscription that increases or decreases the subscription's calculated MRR. Learn more about MRR movements.
Export all MRR movements to a CSV by navigating to Data Platform > Exports.
For charts with a Chart Data table that includes MRR movements grouped by type, export the data by clicking EXPORT (CSV).
View a list of subscription activities that contributed to an MRR movement type with the Activity table. Then, export them by selecting EXPORT (CSV) from the following locations:
- Chart Data — select the cell of an MRR movement type and month.
- Cohorts — select any cell that has a change from the previous value.
- Maps — select the cell of an MRR movement type.
Download charts as customizable images. Click from any chart.
Export key subscription metrics using the Google Sheets app.
Retrieve subscription metrics using our Metrics API.
Transactions and cash flow
The Detailed Export CSV details the individual line items from all paid invoices in a given period.
Click Detailed Export (CSV) to download this report from the following charts: