Connect ChartMogul with Zapier to make it easier to integrate with other apps that you might be using in your organization such as HubSpot, Intercom, Slack, Zendesk and Pipedrive.
The Zapier App for ChartMogul gives you the ability to automatically add tags and custom attributes to customers using our Enrichment API. Tags and custom attributes are key to segmentation in ChartMogul and getting deeper insights.
Here’s what we cover in this article
- What is Zapier?
- Authenticating your ChartMogul account
- How to set up a ChartMogul Zap
- Adding tags to customers in ChartMogul
- Adding custom attributes to customers in ChartMogul
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a web app that allows you to easily make connections between apps that normally don't talk to each other. These connections are called Zaps. You can sign up for a free account that allows you to create five zaps and process 100 tasks a month.
Authenticating your ChartMogul account
- Admins can connect ChartMogul with Zapier by first creating a read & write API key.
- Log in to your Zapier account and navigate to My Apps.
- Search for "ChartMogul" and select the ChartMogul app.
- Click Connect.
- A window will pop-up for authenticating your account. Enter your API key in the API Key field. Click Yes, Continue to authenticate your account.
- If successful, the connection will be set up and ChartMogul will appear on the Apps page.
- Select ChartMogul and then click the ellipse icon to access the connection settings. Zapier automatically assigns a name for the connection but you have the option here to Edit connection name.
- Select Test connection to confirm the authentication is working successfully.
How to set up a ChartMogul Zap
Build your own zap from the complete list of apps supported by Zapier to streamline operations such as:
- Add a tag to customers that are at churn risk.
- Push NPS scores from your customer success or survey software into ChartMogul.
- Add the sales representative who converted the customer from your CRM into ChartMogul.
- Pull the lead source from your CRM into ChartMogul.
- Tag customers in ChartMogul whose newsletter delivery bounced.
- Tag customers in ChartMogul when they open a ticket with your support team.
Adding tags to customers in ChartMogul
You can add tags to your customers in ChartMogul via their email address or external ID. To learn more, read our tutorial for Using Zapier to push Intercom Tags to ChartMogul and then follow these steps to add tags from other integrations.
Adding custom attributes to customers in ChartMogul
You can add a custom attribute to your customers in ChartMogul via their email address or external ID. To learn more, read our tutorial for Using Zapier to push MailChimp unsubscribes to ChartMogul and then follow these steps to add a custom attribute from other integrations.
We'd love to hear how you use Zapier to automate integrations with ChartMogul. Write to us to share feedback and ideas for future integrations.