Pushing Intercom tags to ChartMogul is useful when you want to analyze customer communication alongside your subscription metrics.
This is especially relevant when you use Intercom's Engage, Learn, or Support products. For example, if you tag users on Intercom as a churn-risk based on support conversations, you would want to pipe this information into ChartMogul so that you can view how much revenue is at risk of churning at any given time.
If you would like to easily turn on this Zap for your ChartMogul account, head over to Admin > Data enrichment and click on the Use this Zap button next to this Zap. Note that you need to be an Admin of your ChartMogul account for access to the Admin page.
If you would like to learn how to set up this Zap by yourself, then continue with this article. For a general introduction to the Zapier integration please read Integrating ChartMogul with other apps using Zapier.
1. Click on Make a New Zap.
2. Select Intercom as your trigger app, then click New Tag as the trigger.
3. Select ChartMogul as your action app, then click Add Tags to Customer.
4. Connect your Intercom and ChartMogul accounts and enter in your credentials.
5. (Optional) You can apply filters to limit this integration to only specific tags, by using a variety of user parameters if required.
6. Click Insert fields and choose the Tag name and the User Email for the respective fields.
Note: For this use-case, we need to insert Tag name and User Email from Intercom. Depending on the the app, trigger and action, the fields available to dynamically insert may differ when you click on Insert Fields.
7. Name the Zap and click Turn on Zap.
We'd love to hear how you use Zapier to automate integrations with ChartMogul. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to share feedback and ideas for integrations.