Pushing Intercom tags to ChartMogul is useful when you want to analyze customer communication alongside your subscription metrics.
This is especially relevant when you use Intercom's Engage, Learn, or Support products. For example, if you tag users on Intercom as a churn-risk based on support conversations, you would want to pipe this information into ChartMogul so that you can view how much revenue is at risk of churning at any given time.
If you would like to turn on this Zap for ChartMogul, head over to Data Platform > Metadata > Explore and click Use this Zap next to this Zap. Note that you need to be an Admin of your ChartMogul account for access to the Admin page.
If you would like to learn how to set up this Zap, then continue with this article. For a general introduction to the Zapier integration, please read Integrating ChartMogul with other apps using Zapier.
- Log in to your Zapier account and click on Make a Zap!.
- Select Intercom as your trigger app, then click New Tag on a User as the trigger. Finally, click Save + Continue.
- Connect your Intercom account by clicking Connect an Account.
- In Edit Options, leave the Which Tag? field blank so that Zap triggers for any tags added. You can also select which specific tag triggers the Zap to run by selecting it here. Click Continue when done.
- Click + Add a Step on the left menu, then select Action/Search.
- Select ChartMogul from the list of apps, then click Add Tag to Customer. Finally, click Save + Continue.
- Link your ChartMogul account.
- In the Tags field, select Tag Name, then in the Customer Email field, choose User Email.
- Name the Zap and turn it ON.
With this Zap enabled, whenever a tag is added to a user in Intercom, the same tag is added to the user in ChartMogul.
We'd love to hear how you use Zapier to automate integrations with ChartMogul. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to share feedback and ideas for integrations.