In this article we'll learn how to create and manage manual plans. Adding manual plans is useful if you have manual customers that you would like to subscribe to a plan.
Creating a manual plan
1. To create a manual plan, navigate to Admin > Plans (https://app.chartmogul.com/#admin/plans).
2. Clicking NEW PLAN above the plans table will bring up the manual plans modal.
3. You can set a name for the manual plan and the billing interval, then click ADD to save the plan and add it to the plans table.
4. Once the plan has been added to the plans table, you can delete it or toggle its availability for drop-down menu when filtering by plan.
Adding a manual plan to a manual customer
1. Now that a manual plan has been created you can add Manual customers to the plan.
2. The manual plan will be an available option under Plan in the Add subscription modal that appears when clicking ADD SUBSCRIPTION on a manual customer's profile page.