If you're new to ChartMogul, get to know how charts work.
Non-Recurring Cash Flow charts the total cash you receive from paid non-recurring invoice line items over time.
Non-Recurring Cash Flow charts the amount of cash received from non-recurring invoice line items. It gives you insight into the portion of your gross revenue that is non-subscription based.
- An invoice is considered paid once its associated transaction is successful.
- Includes cash received from non-recurring (i.e., one-time) invoice line items.
- Revenue from metered charges is included if these charges are billed as non-recurring invoice line items.
- Discounts, refunds, and transaction fees are not deducted.
- All customers contribute to this chart, regardless of their status.
ChartMogul calculates Non-Recurring Cash Flow as the total amount from transactions in a given period where cash has been received and applied to non-recurring invoice line items.
The Chart Data table works differently than other charts. It provides the following breakdown:
- Non-Recurring Cash Flow — The total amount of successful transactions and number of customers who made non-recurring payments in the period.
Download all paid invoices for the period by clicking Detailed Export (CSV) above Chart Data. Learn more.