- Churn and Lifetime Value for the current month are now reported as an estimation based on churn so far in the month. This makes the reported Churn and LTV values for the current month more actionable. Since it is an estimated value, you will now see a dotted trend line connecting the previous month's value with the current month, instead of a solid trend line.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Lifetime Value chart to report incorrect values sometimes.
- Fixed an issue with the Quantity Churn Rate chart, which caused the value for the current month to be reported as zero.
- Fixed a bug with the List all Customers API endpoint, that caused some customer records to be repeated in the response.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Customer Churn Rate for the current month to be reported incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused failure to start data import when setting up a data connector in some cases.
- Performance improvements for the Lifetime Value chart.
- Performance improvements for some endpoints on the Enrichment API.
- Multiple enhancements of the application's user interface.