Integrating MailChimp to ChartMogul is useful when you want to analyze your email communication with customers alongside your subscription metrics.
For example, if a customer unsubscribes from a newsletter, you could push this information to ChartMogul. You can then analyze how many of your customers are unsubscribing from your newsletter, what their revenue contribution is, and determine whether to adjust your newsletter content and communication.
If you would like to easily turn on this Zap for your ChartMogul account, head over to Admin > Data enrichment and click on the Use this Zap button next to this Zap. Note that you need to be an Admin of your ChartMogul account for access to the Admin page.
If you would like to learn how to set up this Zap by yourself, then continue with this article. For a general introduction to the Zapier integration please read Integrating ChartMogul with other apps using Zapier.
1. Click on Make a New Zap.
2. Select MailChimp as your trigger app, then click New Unsubscriber as the trigger.
3. Select ChartMogul as your action app, then click Add Custom Attribute to Customer.
4. Connect your MailChimp and ChartMogul accounts and enter in your credentials.
5. Choose the MailChimp List that you want to watch. You can also optionally apply filters to limit this integration, by using a variety of parameters if required.
6. Fill in the Custom Attribute Name, the Value, the Field Type, and the Customer Email.
Note: For this use-case, we do not need to insert any fields from MailChimp except the Customer Email. Depending on the the app, trigger and action, the fields available to dynamically insert may differ when you click on Insert Fields.
7. Name the Zap and click Turn on Zap.
We'd love to hear how you use Zapier to automate integrations with ChartMogul. Please write to us at [email protected] if you'd like to share feedback and ideas for integrations.