- No new features this week.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some customer CSV exports to fail.
- Updated re-import of Stripe data to include re-import of customer metadata as well.
- Fixed issues that were causing some Clearbit data imports to fail.
- Fixed an issue for Chargify customers, which was resulting in incorrect MRR being reported when using quantity based billing components on an annual plan.
- Fixed an error that was causing the Quantity Churn Rate graph to fail sometimes.
- Fixed a bug that was causing customer churn for some specific accounts to not be recognized.
- Performance improvements for PayPal webhooks.
- Improvements to data processing.
- Minor UI enhancements.