If you're new to ChartMogul, get to know how charts work.
- An invoice is considered paid once its associated transaction is successful.
- Includes cash received from subscription and non-recurring (i.e., one-time) invoice line items, offset by refunds.
- Transaction fees are not deducted.
- Manual customers do not have transactions and, therefore, do not contribute to this chart.
ChartMogul calculates Net Cash Flow as total cash received from paid invoices offset by refunds.
- Gross Subscription Revenue — Total transaction amount for subscriptions before discounts. Taxes may be included. Learn more.
- Non-Recurring Cash Flow — Total transaction amount for non-subscription (i.e., non-recurring) items before discounts. Taxes may be included. Learn more.
- Discounts — Total amount of discounts.
- Taxes (Excluded) — Total sales tax/VAT amount specified separately on an invoice. Learn more.
- Taxes (Included) — Total sales tax/VAT amount included in Gross Subscription Revenue or Non-Recurring Cash Flow.
- Transaction Fees — Total transaction fees. Learn more.
- Transaction Fees (Excluded) — Total transaction fees specified separately on an invoice.
- Balance — The balance of credits issued and/or applied to customers in the period. Positive amounts are credits issued. Negative amounts are credits applied or used as payment.
- Credit — Total amount of credits issued to customers.
- Voided Transactions — Total transaction amount from void transactions.
- Gross Cash Flow — The sum of Gross Subscription Revenue, Non-Recurring Cash Flow, Taxes (Excluded), Transaction Fees (Excluded), and Balance, offset by Discounts and Credit. Not offset by Taxes (Included), Refunds, Transaction Fees, or Voided Transactions.
- Refunds — Total transaction amount from successful transactions where cash has been returned to the customer, and the amount has been applied to an invoice.
- Net Cash Flow — Gross Cash Flow minus Refunds.
- Change — The increase or decrease in Net Cash Flow from the previous period, shown as a percentage.
Select any cell to see the list of transactions behind the number.
Download all paid invoices for the period by clicking Detailed Export (CSV) above Chart Data. Learn more.