No new features this week.
- Fixed an issue with requests to Metrics API endpoints, that caused filtering by renamed plans to fail.
- Updated the UI for comparing segments. We have moved the UI for comparing segments, and for adjusting time periods, to a more prominent position above the filters.
- [Import API only] Updated the status messages of data imports. Import API data sources now have an Idle state to indicate there is no data waiting to be processed, and a Working state indicating that data is currently being processed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Manual data sources to be displayed with the incorrect name 'null', instead of the correct name 'Manual/CSV'.
- Fixed a bug in the Update Custom Attribute endpoint of the Enrichment API, that caused the attribute to be updated to a String type incorrectly.
- Improvements to system stability and reliability.
- Several UI improvements and updates.