A data source is a location you store subscription billing data, such as billing system software, a database, or a spreadsheet.
The steps below outline how to import data from a supported billing system that integrates with ChartMogul.
You can also import billing data using the following methods:
- Connecting a billing system not supported by ChartMogul
- Building your own integration using the Import API
- Uploading a CSV
- Using Google Sheets
- Manually using Data Platform
If you have multiple methods to bill customers, add each billing method as a data source. Up to 100 data sources can be added in a ChartMogul account.
Add a supported billing system as a data source
- Click Data Platform > Data Sources.
- Click ADD A DATA SOURCE.
- Select your billing system.
- Enter a name for your data source and click Next.
- Follow the remaining steps for your specific billing system.