This article details the different options to import customers and their billing data into your ChartMogul account.
A data source to import from can be a billing system, a database, an excel sheet, or any place you store your subscription billing data. You can import your data into ChartMogul via our Data Platform UI, our Data Import API or several manual import options.
Admin users can access the Data Sources section in ChartMogul at https://app.chartmogul.com/#/data-platform/home or by navigating to Data Platform > Home.
Add a data source using Data platform UI
ChartMogul offers integrations for different billing systems e.g. Stripe, Braintree, Recurly, etc. Please follow these steps to add a data source for one of our supported integrations using Data platform UI:
- Click the data platform icon on the left menu to navigate to the Data platform tab. Alternatively, you can click the link mentioned below to directly move to the data platform tab - https://app.chartmogul.com/#/data-platform
- Add a data source by clicking Add a data source button in the Data Sources section
- In the popup, select the system that you want to connect to
- Once you select your data source type, enter a name for your data source and click on Next
- Follow the remaining steps for your specific billing system. Click the link to see instructions per billing system - https://help.chartmogul.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002380579-Quick-start#import-billing-data-via-integrations-