- No new features this week.
- [Import API only] Fixed an issue that caused subscription cancellations to not be processed.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in filters and saved segments not working for some accounts.
- The data table for the Customer Lifetime Value (LTV) chart has been modified to display more contextually relevant data. It now shows the ARPA and Customer Churn Rate values that contribute to the chart.
- [Recurly only] Added support for Recurly's new usage-based add-on feature. Revenue from usage-based add-ons are now attributed to Non-Recurring Cash Flow in ChartMogul.
- Enhancements to improve reliability of the system.
- Several UI improvements and updates.