- No new features this week.
- [Chargify only] Changed the way manual payments made in Chargify are reported in ChartMogul. Previously, manual payments correctly contributed to MRR, but also contributed to Non-Recurring Revenue as they were classified as non_recurring payments. Manual payments are now classified as subscription payments and thus contribute only to MRR. They will no longer contribute to Non-Recurring Revenue going forward. For the change to take effect on historical data, you will need to initiate a re-import from under Admin > Data load > Chargify by clicking on Import Data.
- Updated the customer profile page to paginate MRR Movements of customers if they have more than 20 movements.
- Fixed an issue with the cohort analysis, that caused some customers to wrongly contribute to two different cohorts.
- Fixed an issue that caused customer status to be misreported sometimes after merging customers.
- [Braintree only] Fixed an issue that caused some refund webhooks from Braintree to not be processed and reported correctly.
- Enhancements to improve reliability of the system.