- No new features this week.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that caused the churn date to be incorrect sometimes, when a subscription is cancelled after several failed payments.
- Fixed a bug with the "MRR (if cancelled uses MRR before churn)" filter that caused incorrect filtering for some customers that had cancelled and re-activated several times.
- Fixed a bug that caused generation of incorrect MRR Movements when more than one subscription event happens at the exact same time.
- Fixed a bug that kept edits made to Customer information from showing up in CSV exports.
- Fixed an issue with the "Didn't cancel within N days of purchase" filter, whereby some re-activated customers that were incorrectly returned are no longer returned when this filter is applied.
- [Import API only] A subscription's cancelled_at timestamp can no longer be exactly the same as any of its service_period_start timestamps. We have discontinued allowing this because a subscription cannot be both cancelled and renewed at the exact same time. API users should either explicitly change one of the timestamps to indicate which event happened first, or leave out one altogether accordingly.
- [Import API only] ChartMogul no longer handles invoices and subscription events dated earlier than 01.01.1999.
- Fixed an issue that prevented regenerated API credentials from being displayed in the app.
- Several improvements to the reliability and stability of the system.
- Several UI fixes.