- No new features this week
- Chart sections are now collapsible. This should allow users to minimize and hide chart sections like Leads and trials or Cash flow if they're not used regularly.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Chargify only] Fixed a bug that prevented recognizing churn at period end when the subscription is marked as manually paid in Chargify.
- [Chargify only] Fixed the integration to interpret webhook events that do not contain sufficient information about subscription cancellations.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that resulted in incorrect MRR when a subscription has been created starting with a prorated invoice.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that prevented some customer re-syncs from completing successfully.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that was preventing some debit type transactions from being imported correctly.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing users from downloading the Detailed export of the cash flow data tables.