- No new features this week.
- ChartMogul now has dynamic page titles to indicate the details of the page on browser tabs.
- [Chargify only] ChartMogul was ignoring subscriptions that were cancelled within 5 minutes of creation, under the assumption that it was a billing mistake. Since users can now edit the MRR if there is a mistake, ChartMogul has dropped the assumption and now imports such subscriptions.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- Fixed a bug with the CSV exports for churn charts, which was resulting in missing column headers in the export.
- [Recurly only] Fixed an issue that was preventing some real-time updates from being processed correctly.
- [iTunes Connect only] Fixed a bug that was preventing users from updating their iTunes Connect token in ChartMogul.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.