- No new features this week.
- Chart groups can now be re-ordered. This allows users to keep the most used charts on top of the list for easy access, and move under-used chart groups to the bottom.
- [Zuora only] Merchants having their Zuora data hosted in non-US countries can now import their data into ChartMogul.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Recurly only] Fixed an issue that was causing data imports to fail if an invoice with zero proration was encountered.
- Fixed a bug in the CSV export whereby the subscription start date was empty for re-activated subscriptions.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.