- No new features this week.
- [iTunes Connect only] The App Name is now added as a tag on the customers that have bought a subscription to the corresponding app. This should allow users to filter their subscription metrics by the app using the filter Tags > has at least one of the following > <AppName>.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- Fixed a bug with the Plan > is none of filter operator, which was incorrectly excluding customers with no plans in the cash flow and revenue recognition results.
- Fixed a bug that was producing incorrect filtering results when using multiple plan-based filters in the same segment.
- [Chargify only] Fixed a bug that incorrectly reported the Billing interval when the plan's billing interval changed in some cases.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused doubling of MRR when a usage-based add-on was added to a multi-plan subscription.
- Fixed a bug with the Trial-paid conversion rate chart which was preventing filters from being applied to the customers with trials in a given time period, thereby reducing the reported conversion rates.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing users from saving segments when the same filter is used more than once in the segment.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.