- No new features this week.
- [Chargify only] Added support for coupon adjustments that are not correctly marked as coupons in Chargify's API data.
- Data tables and summary metrics are now hidden when comparing segments to avoid confusion about which segment they represent.
- Percentage changes when the previous period is a negative number are now calculated using absolute values. While this may not be mathematically accurate, no perfect solution exists. This method is the most useful one when presenting percentage changes beside charts and in reports.
- [API only] It is now possible to specify transaction fees for each line item using the transaction_fees_in_cents parameter, when importing invoices using the Import API.
- Minor updates to the app UI.
- Minor fixes in the app UI.