- No new features this week.
- [iTunes Connect only] Users whose iTunes tokens have access to more than one account or vendor can now choose which vendor's data to import into ChartMogul at the time of the import.
- [iTunes Connect only] Users can now choose to use either Developer Proceeds or Customer Price for calculating MRR in ChartMogul.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in some subscriptions being reported incorrectly as Past Due.
- [Recurly only] Fixed some issues that prevented webhooks from being processed correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from adding some metrics to their Dashboard.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the ARPA chart from loading in some cases.