The Shopify integration allows merchants to connect their Shopify stores with ChartMogul for revenue analytics on their Shopify stores.
Adding a data source
- Head to Admin > Data Sources and click New data source.
- In the dialogue that opens, enter a name for your Shopify data source into the Name field.
- Click on the System drop down menu and select Shopify.
- Click on Next to continue.
- You will be taken to the newly created data source, where you can enter your Store name and click on the Connect with Shopify button.
- You will be redirected to your Shopify account. If you are not logged in to your Shopify account, you will need to sign in using the credentials for the store you would like to sync to ChartMogul. Once signed in, you will be asked for permission to install the ChartMogul app. Click on the Install unlisted app button.
(ChartMogul is currently working to get listed on Shopify's app store)
- Once you have been redirected back to ChartMogul, scroll down and click Import Data.
Your data import will begin, and the webhook will be configured for real-time updates. Once the import has been completed, your ChartMogul dashboard will automatically update when there is activity in your Shopify account.
What you need to know:
- This integration is meant for merchants who have Shopify stores. This will not work for revenue from apps published on the Shopify platform.
- Our integration currently imports customers, customer tags and orders. It only reports on non-subscription revenues as Shopify does not have native support for subscription management.
- Partial refunds and partial payments are currently ignored.