The Shopify integration allows merchants to connect their Shopify stores with ChartMogul for revenue analytics on their Shopify stores.
Adding a data source
- Click the data platform icon on the left menu to navigate to the Data platform tab. Alternatively, you can click the link mentioned below to directly move to the data platform tab - https://app.chartmogul.com/#/data-platform
- Add a data source by clicking Add a data source button in the Home section
- In the popup, select "Shopify"
- Once you select your data source type, enter a name for your data source and click on Next
- You will be taken to the newly created data source, where you can enter your Store name and click on the Connect with Shopify button.
- You will be redirected to your Shopify account. If you are not logged in to your Shopify account, you will need to sign in using the credentials for the store you would like to sync to ChartMogul. Once signed in, you will be asked for permission to install the ChartMogul app. Click on the Install unlisted app button.
(ChartMogul is currently working to get listed on Shopify's app store)
- Once you have been redirected back to ChartMogul, scroll down and click Import Data.
Your data import will begin, and the webhook will be configured for real-time updates. Once the import has been completed, your ChartMogul dashboard will automatically update when there is activity in your Shopify account.
What you need to know:
- This integration is meant for merchants who have Shopify stores. This will not work for revenue from apps published on the Shopify platform.
- Our integration currently imports customers, customer tags and orders. It only reports on non-subscription revenues as Shopify does not have native support for subscription management.
- Partial refunds and partial payments are currently ignored.