- Manually edited MRR values on customer profiles now indicate original value and author of the last edit. We hope this provides significant visibility into MRR edits, and helps users reconcile their data.
- [Stripe only] Support for Stripe Tiered Billing. Plans, subscriptions and invoices that use Stripe's new Tiered Billing feature, will now be imported and reported in ChartMogul.
- [Stripe only] ChartMogul now imports and reports transactions that only have cards linked to them, and not customers. Customer records will be auto-generated in your ChartMogul account to represent such transactions.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some customers from accessing the billing page on their ChartMogul account.
- [iTunes Connect only] Fixed a bug that was incorrectly resulting in an error for any access token entered in the data source setup page.
- [iTunes Connect only] Fixed a bug that was preventing some data imports from completing successfully.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.