- ChartMogul now offers an integration with Shopify stores to import orders and customers for revenue analytics! To learn more about the integration, and to set it up, read the help centre article.
- ChartMogul now has a new set of metrics to support the Shopify integration. A new section called Non-subscription revenue in charts contains the metrics Non-subscription customers, Average Order Value, Successful payments, and Average spend per customer. There is also a new cohort analysis that tracks conversion of non-subscription customers to subscribers. These metrics are available on ChartMogul's new Scale plan and above.
- [Stripe only] Support for Stripe Metered Billing. Plans, subscriptions and invoices that use Stripe's new Metered Billing feature, will now be imported and reported in ChartMogul.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Zuora only] Fixed a bug that was incorrectly reporting some expired subscriptions in Zuora as cancelled in ChartMogul.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing notification emails from being sent out in some cases.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.