- No new features this week.
- [Recurly only] Refunds for credit invoices are now displayed as refunds, where before they would appear as prorated credit.
- [Recurly only] Added support for multiple coupons added to a single invoice.
- Increased the size of the payload that could be imported through our Import API, and improved user feedback if size limits are reached.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Fixed a bug where connected subscriptions were marked as ‘Past due’ if that is the status only for the obsolete secondary subscription, and not the primary subscription.
- Fixed a bug that caused the ‘relative to’ filter to revert to the current date, rather than the date set by the user (e.g. attempting to filter for customers who’s last payment was before 30 days ago, the filter would revert to customers whose last payment was before today’s date).