- No new features this week.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Users are now prevented from manually removing a subscription from the UI by manually editing its MRR down to 0.
- Removed a superfluous column from the export of a customer list when all customers are included.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Paypal only] Fixed a bug that could result in an import of data triggering a blank error page.
- Fixed a bug relating to filtering by customer attributes which had a date format, where filtering for customers with a timestamp after a specific date, would also include results that occurred on that date itself.
- Fixed a bug which could result in some ‘Past due’ customers being marked as cancelled.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.