- No new features this week.
- [iTunes Connect only] Apple delays its daily reports for several days sometimes, resulting in missing days of data in ChartMogul. In such cases, ChartMogul will now automatically check Apple everyday for the report, and as soon as it is available, import the day.
- [Google Play only] Users can now upload a JSON file for connecting their Google Play service account with ChartMogul, instead of pasting in the JSON key.
- Filters applied in one chart will no longer follow users around as they navigate to other charts and pages in the app.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor fixes and improvements to the application UI.
- [Zuora only] Fixed a bug that was resulting in some subscriptions being reported as cancelled instead of registering an upgrade.
- [iTunes Connect only] Fixed an issue that was resulting in missing refunds and incorrect subscription cancellation dates.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing customer subscriptions from being displayed after the subscriptions had been connected, for some customers.
- Fixed an issue that was resulting in duplicate new business movements for some customers.
- Fixed a bug that was resulting in the incorrect date being displayed for Next payment in some cases.
- [Stripe only] Fixed an issue that was preventing large data imports from completing successfully.
- [Revenue Recognition only] Fixed a bug that was preventing activity drill-downs from being displayed for revenue recognition charts.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.