- No new features this week.
- [Chargebee only] Improved logs for faster bug investigation and monitoring
- The ‘Saved segments’ button has been removed, and has been replaced by a dropdown within the ‘New segment’ button.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that caused void MRR movements from refunds.
- [iTunes Connect only] Fixed a bug in the UI which prevented users from starting an import if there were multiple vendors present.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused negative MRR from plan switches .
- [Chargify only] Fixed a bug that caused incomplete import during data source re-sync/import.
- Fixed a bug where users trying to delete a particular segment were not being shown which filters were still using it, and were preventing the deletion.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.