- ChartMogul now lets users control how simultaneous activities are treated within the system via a new data setting called ‘Smart grouping’. When enabled, all the activities from a new customer buying multiple plans will contribute to new business MRR, as opposed to just the first one. The same applies for churn and reactivation MRR. You can read more about the feature here.
- Exports of activities now include both a column denoting the currency associated to each one, as well as the external ID of the subscription.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Chargify, Braintree, Stripe, Recurly, Paypal] Fixed an issue that could cause webhooks to not get processed.
- [Chargify only] Fixed an issue that could cause a subscription to not be created in ChartMogul, if the first payment is done via multiple transactions.
- [GoCardless only] Fixed an issue that caused subscriptions to not get cancelled if the cancellation event was missing.
- Fixed an issue where detailed exports for cash flow and revenue recognition charts could include days beyond the selected time period, depending on the timezone.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.