- No new features this week.
- We now allow users to select a range of time frames for our Smart grouping-setting.
- [Stripe only] We now can visualise Stripe’s multiplan subscriptions as separate components of a single subscription within a customer’s page. For more information, see here.
- [Stripe only] Stripe integration now has the ability to import Stripe test data into ChartMogul.
- [Chargebee only] ChartMogul will import the customer name from the billing details if it’s not available as part of the customer data.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Chargify only] Fixed a bug that caused metered components to be classified as non-recurring and get excluded in the MRR calculation.
- [Chargify only] Fixed an issue that caused MRR calculations to include one-time quantity based components.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.