- You can now both log in and sign up to ChartMogul using your Google account. This applies also if you are an existing user, provided you signed up with your Google email address.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance
- [Stripe only] Improved the performance of Stripe data import
- Fixed a bug which could prevent the Subscriptions table and MRR interval chart from loading on an individual customer’s page if they had multiple movements from separate subscriptions.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that caused some refunds to get incorrectly classified as credits and got excluded from Revenue Recognition.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused a 404 error (page doesn’t exist) when connecting a new Stripe data source to Stripe.
- [Google Play only] Fixed a bug that caused some payloads to not get processed when the cancelled_at value is the same as service_period_start.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.