- No new features this week.
- We have added the customer_UUID to more exports, making it easier to cross-reference between them. These include the Subscriptions-export, and the detailed exports for our cash flow charts and revenue recognition.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- Fixed an issue where subscriptions with only failed transactions in their history would not have a service period attached to them. This would cause these customers to not necessarily appear as as past due, or their subscription to be removed by our delinquent subscription handling.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused cancelled subscriptions to appear active in ChartMogul.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused the old plan to remain active after a plan switch.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug on the discount handling that caused the MRR to be incorrect