- No new features this week.
- [Braintree only] Deployed additional field validations that will trim the fields of any unwanted characters.
- [PayPal only] We will now import customers with failed payments in ChartMogul and mark them as leads.
- Improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused some discounts to not get fully applied when there are $0 line items in the invoice.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that caused write-offs to be recognized as refunds in ChartMogul.
- [Chargebee only] Fixed an issue that caused a subscription to remain active when the cancellation date is the same as the service period start.
- [Zuora only] Fixed an issue that caused negative charges not to be created as refunds in ChartMogul.
- Fixed a bug where charts would not be displayed if the URL included a white space.
- Fixed an issue where customers who had Smart grouping enabled could have their average sale price underestimated. This was due to the new business MRR being divided by the number of new business movements, rather than by the number of individual new customers.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.