- No new features this week.
- [Google Sheet app only] Changed the permission of the app to USER_ACCESSING. This means if multiple users are accessing a single sheet, the app settings (API token and Secret key) will be unique for each user.
- Minor improvements to logging and monitoring
- [Google Sheet app only] Fixed an issue that caused invoices to fail import when it is for a merged customer.
- [Chargify only] Fixed a bug that caused some plan renewals to be reported as a switch to a free plan.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that caused some prorated expansions to have incorrect quantities.
- [Recurly only] Fixed an issue that caused MRR to be incorrect when some prorated invoices have discounted line items.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused leads from deleted Stripe customers to generate MRR during re-import.