- We are proud to announce the launch of our Subscription data platform! This new data pipeline with improved visibility and UI makes it easier to get your data into ChartMogul. See here for more details.
- Improved the view in the dashboard of our metrics for Average spend per customer and Average order value, to show the overall average, rather than the average for the spends on that specific date.
- Improvements to logging and monitoring.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [Recurly only] Added a new charge item type called Refund. This fixed an issue that caused some refunds from Recurly to not show up in the revenue recognition schedule.
- [Zuora only] Fixed a bug that caused some invoices to not get imported when these invoices have refund and payment transactions that share the same external_id.
- [Braintree only] Fixed a bug that caused some cancelled subscriptions in Braintree to remain active in ChartMogul.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some email notifications to not be sent, if the same invoice resulted in multiple activities for the same customer.
- Fixed an issue that could result in filtering by status on the Customers-page to return some customers with a different status.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in applied filters to not be re-applied as a user navigated from one report to another.
- Minor fixes to the application UI.