- We released the ability to see fluctuations in a plan’s MRR due to customers switching to and from different plans. You can see the blog post about developing the feature here, and you can also find it in our help center documentation.
- Now you can add sample data when you create a custom data source. See here for more information.
- The New Tags Manager enables you to easily edit and remove the tags. See more details in a blog post.
- It is now possible to duplicate Segments with a simple click on the duplicate icon.
- Now when you have more than six segments open at once segments section will automatically become scrollable and expandable/collapsable.
- Minor improvements to system reliability and performance.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- [CSV Uploader only] Fixed a bug that caused stopped processing of CSV files when the file name had special characters.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused prorated plan switches to inflate MRR and have void movements.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that caused invoices without transactions to be reported as failed in ChartMogul.
- Canceling Saved segments dialog used to result in an error.