- No new features this week.
- Stats in Data Platform Home page now contain more account information.
- [Cash flow charts only] Increased the performance of the ‘has none of’ operator when filtering by Tags.
- Minor improvements to the application UI.
- Improvements to logging and monitoring.
- [Data platform UI only] A valid customer external id can no longer be changed.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that removed `deleted_customer_in_stripe` tags from imported deleted Stripe customers in ChartMogul.
- Fixed a bug that caused smart grouping not to get activated.
- [Recurly only] Fixed a bug that caused expected contractions to not get processed correctly due to a rounding issue.
- [CSV Uploader only] Fixed a bug that caused CSV files with a special zero-width character at the start of the file to fail processing.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused some imports to fail due to missing subscription ids from invoices.
- [Stripe only] Fixed a bug that caused paused subscriptions to remain in past due status instead of cancelled.